(This amazing smartphone is one of my birthday giveaways this July. Continue reading to know more about its features or head to the Giveaways page to know how to get a chance to win an iPhone 5.)
Apple, Inc. has done a great job in designing and marketing their products. They know how to turn-on consumers and earn their respect, that’s why it is not surprising that iPhone 5 was declared as the Top Gadget of 2012 by Time Magazine.
Now let’s take a look at the new or enhanced features of iPhone 5 why it is the best smartphone of 2012.
- Compared to previous iPhones, the iPhone 5 is 18% thinner, 20% lighter and 12% less volume.
- It measures around 7.6 mm thin and weighs around 112 grams.
- It has a taller screen that previous iPhones.
4 inch Retina Display
- It hs 1136 x 640 resolution, which is 18% more pixels than iPhone 4s.
- Watchin widescreen HD videos in this smartphone would be a wonderful experience.
- Images are rendered vibrantly.
Faster wireless connection
- 4g LTE is supported and is optimized to not drain your battery life.
- in iPhone 5 everything seems to be faster
- A6 chip gives better graphics performance and processes higher frame rates, that gives its users a better graphics processing experience.
- One of the highlights is the camera’s panorama mode.
- Users can record 1080p HD videos.
- The front camera can take pictures and videos in 720p.
Other new features:
- new design of earPods
- new design of lightning connector
- improved Maps application
- better Siri experience.
- iOS 6 is already installed.
- iCloud is built-in.