Congratulations to the following winners!
The iPhone 5 goes to:
ELLDON KING ARABIT
The Nikon Coolpix S01 Mini Camera goes to:
ROSEBEN R. SOMIDO
And the following gets 20 personally signed ALL ORIGINAL CDS:
KERWIN B. PEDROSO
GILYZA PADOR SEBUA
JED TAN SALUIB
MIKE JEROME CASEJA
ALLEN MARK BAGUILAT
MARK ANDREW BACORDO
JASPER JOHN CABRA
Thank you to everyone who joined! It wasn’t an easy task going through all your entries but I am so happy to have received and read every one of them. My heart is just full of love from you. You just don’t know how much you guys made my birthday this year extra special!
To all those whose name appears above, please email your complete details (name, address and contact number) to firstname.lastname@example.org so we will know where to send your gifts! Until the next giveaway!
For some time, I have been trying to find the perfect phone that would fit my lifestyle. Stylish yet functional plus with a long battery life. Battery life has always been an issue with phones nowadays but I guess it’s also because of the numerous apps on our phones that continuously suck up battery juice.
Nothing we can do. Its either we limit the apps on our phones, or carry our chargers with us or come up with the next good thing…
They call it the hybrid battery for the iPhone 5. The Boostcase has two parts, the protective snap case and the attachable battery case. The stylish back cover comes in a variety of colors that’ll definitely attract the stylish eye. Once your phone battery starts to run out, all you have to do is slide it onto the charged battery case and let it do its magic!
The Boostcase comes in two models, one that adds 80% more battery and another which loads up to 150% more life.
Personally, this has been the best gadget that lengthens the battery life of my iPhone 5 and so far, it hasn’t disappointed me. Although it can get a bit bulky and heavy once the battery case is attached, you can easily slide it off once your phone is “recharged”.
A must-have for those who get restless when they see the “low-battery” prompt on their screens.
Check out boostcase.com for more details.
(This tiny and stylish digital camera is one of my birthday giveaways this July. Continue reading to know more about this cute gadget or head to the Giveaways page to know how to get a chance to win this cool camera.)
Nikon Coolpix S01 is an ultra-compact and ultra-lighweight camera, which would surely fit in your pocket or small handbag, since the body is smaller than a credit card. People who are interested in acquiring tiny gadgets might find this camera a good candidate.
This camera is available in five colors which are red, white, silver, pink and black. It has a coated stainless body to reduce risks of having scratches.
The 2.5 inch touchscreen shows only 4 main icons to easily master camera operation and navigation. Novice digital camera users would find this interface user-friendly.
The special effects that can be applied to pictures and videos while shooting are High key, Low key, Nostalgic sepia or High-contrast monochrome. Filters can be applied to images already taken like soft, miniature effect, fisheye, and toy camera effect.
Images that are produced with this camera are meant to be shared on social media networks like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. In order for you to import pictures to your computer you just have to connect this camera to your PC via USB; while connected, battery charging would also be activated.
- 10 megapixel CCD sensor
- 3x optical zoom (35mm equiv: 29-87mm)
- Motion blur reduction
- 2.5 inch touch screen with anti-reflective coating
- 7.3Gb internal memory
- 720p HD movie recording
- ISO 80-1600
- 5cm minimum focusing distance
- Range of special effects and filters
- Available in black, white, red, pink and silver
(This amazing smartphone is one of my birthday giveaways this July. Continue reading to know more about its features or head to the Giveaways page to know how to get a chance to win an iPhone 5.)
Apple, Inc. has done a great job in designing and marketing their products. They know how to turn-on consumers and earn their respect, that’s why it is not surprising that iPhone 5 was declared as the Top Gadget of 2012 by Time Magazine.
Now let’s take a look at the new or enhanced features of iPhone 5 why it is the best smartphone of 2012.
- Compared to previous iPhones, the iPhone 5 is 18% thinner, 20% lighter and 12% less volume.
- It measures around 7.6 mm thin and weighs around 112 grams.
- It has a taller screen that previous iPhones.
4 inch Retina Display
- It hs 1136 x 640 resolution, which is 18% more pixels than iPhone 4s.
- Watchin widescreen HD videos in this smartphone would be a wonderful experience.
- Images are rendered vibrantly.
Faster wireless connection
- 4g LTE is supported and is optimized to not drain your battery life.
- in iPhone 5 everything seems to be faster
- A6 chip gives better graphics performance and processes higher frame rates, that gives its users a better graphics processing experience.
- One of the highlights is the camera’s panorama mode.
- Users can record 1080p HD videos.
- The front camera can take pictures and videos in 720p.
Other new features:
- new design of earPods
- new design of lightning connector
- improved Maps application
- better Siri experience.
- iOS 6 is already installed.
- iCloud is built-in.